The Arizona West Valley Alumnae Chapter Scholarship Program empowers students to achieve excellence through higher education. We award scholarships to young men and women who exemplify academic excellence and strong leadership and demonstrate active community involvement.
2022-2023 Eligibility Requirements
1. Be of African American/ Black heritage or descent.
2. Be a resident of Arizona.
3. Be currently enrolled in one of the following:
4. Meet the minimum cumulative grade point average requirement of 3.0 on the standard scale of 4.0. Please provide a conversion of your grades to the 4.0 grading scale if your high school, college, or university uses a different scale.
5. Child(ren) members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Arizona West Valley Alumnae Chapter are not eligible to receive scholarships funded by the public. They are only eligible to receive scholarships solely financed by internally generated funds.
Click the image to review additional instructions.
Click the button below to access the online application.
Copyright © 2021 DST Arizona West Valley Alumnae Chapter - All Rights Reserved.